We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barnes given OK to auction Viceroy Anguilla resort...

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
133 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Barnes given OK to auction Viceroy Anguilla resort...

marketwatch.com/story/barnes-given-ok-to-auc…

I still don't know if I should be worried about booking my honeymoon here in December... all of this legal talk is getting a little scary.

Is it safe to book?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
856 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Barnes given OK to auction Viceroy Anguilla resort...

Make the booking, get the trip insurance, research alternate accommodation and leave the decision for closer to the date. My plans have been made and unmade a bunch of times this year (not for the same kinds of reasons, mind you.) Only lost out on a few dollars. No sense fretting. You'll spoil the fun of the pre-trip anticipation if you do. Better to have contingency plans in place ... and relax. ;)

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
367 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Barnes given OK to auction Viceroy Anguilla resort...

Good for you andy. From all I have heard you should love it.

Hatfield...
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Barnes given OK to auction Viceroy Anguilla resort...

Andy, are you always that crass to people who are generally trying to help you? Even if your comment telling someone "to suck it" was directed at one person instead of all of us, it's out there for all of us to read.

Los Angeles...
3 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Barnes given OK to auction Viceroy Anguilla resort...

Andy will fit in just fine at viceroy...

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
133 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Barnes given OK to auction Viceroy Anguilla resort...

Yeesh, I was just kidding around. Obviously, it was directed toward that one person.... so what if everyone can read it?

Anyway, thanks for all the advice and help everyone!

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
367 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Barnes given OK to auction Viceroy Anguilla resort...

andy--you will not be disappointed with Anguilla. And it looks like you got something under your budget. Now you can move on to making your wedding day the one of your dreams. Best wishes and all the good stuff that comes with it.

17. Re: Barnes given OK to auction Viceroy Anguilla resort...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2012, 00:42