We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anguillaa weather for the next 10 days

Vancouver
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
anguillaa weather for the next 10 days

So looking at the forecasts for the next 10 days it looks like starting the 26th its back to rain. Can someone local comment on this? It seems so unusual that there are many full days of rain happening. I have a chance to change my stay and arrive the first week of june instead of the end of may. I know forcasts that far ahead are not always right but some island insite into a local storm or something. Thank you

Port St Mary...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,789 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anguillaa weather for the next 10 days

This website is run by Steve Donahue who lives in Anguilla, perhaps he can be of help to you?

www.anguilla-weather.com

(apologies if you are already aware of this site)

Glen Mills...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,709 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anguillaa weather for the next 10 days

Have got to say I've never seen such rainy cloudy weather like this in May. Typically it would be the month of choice for good weather.

Quite unusual.

Its been one of the worst Mays on the East Coast as well. Seems liked it rained most of the month. Grateful to see some sun today and looks like its clearing for the week here. But we are off to Grand Bahama again this week coming so now I guess I'll go check the weather there.

3. Re: anguillaa weather for the next 10 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2012, 00:41