We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Destination

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Honeymoon Destination

So my fiance and I are starting to get some ideas for a honeymoon destination. We've been to Punta Cana twice and I've been to the Bahamas but we want to go somewhere a little different and more in the southern Caribbean. We seem to really like Antigua and Curacao but we can't figure out which island is better. The main thing we really need is for the resort to be all-inclusive. All we're really looking for otherwise is beautiful blue beaches, white sand, a big pool,and we really just want to relax. Maybe do just snorkeling, nothing crazy. Any advise or input would be great so we can start planning our beautiful honeymoon.

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
61 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Honeymoon Destination

Check out Cocobay - not a massive pool but there are a number of infinity pools and beautiful setting. With plunge pools and outdoor showers - it’s really, really nice woth one of the best beaches with clear water and beautiful blue shades. Me and OH stayed here last year just after Irma, it was memorable.

Edited: 13 November 2018, 22:49
Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
2. Re: Honeymoon Destination

I saw this! It did look really nice. What I really want is a beautiful beach thats right out off our balcony. This place does look beautiful. It's all-inclusive right? How was the food?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Honeymoon Destination

The rooms are set overlooking the ocean, the beach is not directly on front of the rooms but beside.

The food is lovely and the it is All Inclusive, you should have a look at the pictures of the food.

The infinity pools are great. Make sure if you book, you get a room with a plunge pool with your room so you can have some private space in your own private pool with your bucket of ice and drink of choice next to you. You won't even want to leave your room!

Also if you can budget combine the plunge pool with an outdoor bathtub as opposed to outdoor shower - relaxing in a hot tub watching the sun go down.

On site is arguably the best rated restaurant on the island but watch out, it's pricey!

The actual resort is a honeymoon couples romantic type place on a beautiful piece of land. It is not as large and expansive as others but this is what makes it unique and intimate.

Reply to: Honeymoon Destination
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted