We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Garden of Eden Deluxe Suite - Sandals

NY
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Honeymoon Garden of Eden Deluxe Suite - Sandals

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are going to Sandals in 2 weeks and are set to stay in the Honeymoon Garden of Eden Deluxe Suite - has anyone stayed here? Should we switch to Med Village? Also, we are wine/ champagne lovers and I have heard there aren't fridges in these rooms, making it hard to keep champagne chilled - is this true?

Thank you!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
199 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon Garden of Eden Deluxe Suite - Sandals

Not real sure if the Honeymoon Garden of Eden Deluxe Suite has a fridge - next level up has one.

From a Honeymoon Garden of Eden Deluxe Suite - to the MV side is going to set you back a few $$$ but you get the in-room bar/fridge/wine/champagne - daily fill-ups

enjoy

Sevilla
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon Garden of Eden Deluxe Suite - Sandals

Hi!

We´ve made a reserve for september, to spend our honeymoon in this hotel, and the room that we´ve reserve is honeymoon garden of eden deluxe. Could you send me a photo of the room? Is very important for us to see it, becouse if we don´t like it we change to another room better.

Mi mail is cristigranados@hotmail.com

NY
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon Garden of Eden Deluxe Suite - Sandals

The room was great - but it is up to you whether you want med vill or cv. med village definitely has the new resort feel. Our room was nice, clean. Bar was stocked. Housekeeping came at least twice a day. The block of rooms we were in had its own private pool, which made for a nice romantic quieter surrounding other than the main pools. We had no problems with things not working or being old (as some of the posts had suggested). The room had a front porch and was sizeable and was proximal to both main pools.

Mississauga
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon Garden of Eden Deluxe Suite - Sandals

Did you ever get a picture of the room? We are booked in this type of room as well and I would be interested in seeing it before hand.

5. Re: Honeymoon Garden of Eden Deluxe Suite - Sandals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 March 2010, 07:16
Wirral UK
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
865 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Honeymoon Garden of Eden Deluxe Suite - Sandals

At half price, I'd take the CG side every time.

We've stayed on both sides. I prefer the lush, traditional CG side, Mrs B likes the MV side for the plusher rooms and sea view.

No rooms are noisy or particulaly overlooked. It is a quiet and chilled resort.

N

UK
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Honeymoon Garden of Eden Deluxe Suite - Sandals

Hello there, we are looking to have our honeymoon at Sandals Antigua and are looking at the Honeymoon Garden of Eden Rooms, they have been recently renovated however I wondered what your view of the room is. Do you have any pics at all?

UK
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Honeymoon Garden of Eden Deluxe Suite - Sandals

HI there, did you get a picture of the room? We are looking to go for our honeymoon, however I want the room to be nice. What is your review?

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
171 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Honeymoon Garden of Eden Deluxe Suite - Sandals

Have you ever been to a Sandals resort? I have been to two, although, not in Antigua...and I wouldn't recommend Sandals. Reading all the reviews for a resort in Antigua, I would look at others.... Sorry to be a downer, but we spent our honeymoon at a Sandals resort and I wish Trip Advisor had been around 12 years ago....I would have definitely chosen a different resort. Rooms weren't very clean, very expensive for what you get..., food mediocre, and not as romantic as they state in all of their brochures. If Antigua's is really that great, let me know when you get back. We are looking for a place for 15 years.

10. Re: Honeymoon Garden of Eden Deluxe Suite - Sandals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2010, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about St. John's
Recent Conversations