We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atv rentals

Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Atv rentals

Looking to rent atvs while in Aruba.Who do we go with and can my 14 year old drive one by them self?Also can you rent with out a tour guide ?

Wix Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Strea Charters
Sightseeing Tours, Other Outdoor Activities, Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours
Kini Kini Transfer & Tours
Taxis & Shuttles, Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
3 replies to this topic
Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
74 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atv rentals

We rented atvs from Arubiana. They were excellent. They gave us an app for our phone that had a map and we did not go with a group. We just went wherever we wanted. They picked us up promptly at our condo and returned us at the end of the day. It was great fun. Probably the best day that we had on our trip! If I remember correctly it was a little cheaper if you paid by cash. I planned ahead and had the exact amount and they were appreciative. You could also buy goggles and scarves. We did not buy these as we all had sunglasses with us and it rained on the morning we went so it was not dusty. We rented 2 CForce 550 and they were $130 a piece. Each held 2 adults comfortably. You will not be sorry if you rent from this company

Level Contributor
531 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atv rentals

I've used Justin's 3x now and it's been good service. We went on our own. You can use the GPS on your phone (without data) to follow the general map on google maps, which I used quite a bit when navigating the neighborhood to get to the main entrance to the park.

I don't think a 14 year old can drive though. I know they ask for your license when renting them. I've ridden an ATV with my wife on the back one of the times and it's not nearly as fun as doing it yourself. The second time we did it she rented a UTV and drove that (with a passenger) and she really enjoyed that, a lot more than riding on the back of the ATV our prior time. And I enjoyed not having extra weight on my ATV as well. It really makes a difference in how you can maneuver.

I strongly recommend a buff or bandana to cover your face while you are riding off road because there is a lot of dust flying around. And definitely sun glasses to keep it out of your eyes.

Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atv rentals

We loved Roadrunner. Prompt and courteous. Good vehicles. Maps and directions. Excellent ratings. Your 14 year old is too young to drive. The terrain is extremely rough in some areas as well. He will have fun as a passenger anyway. We always rent the UTV.

Reply to: Atv rentals
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted