We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airbnb Customer service

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Airbnb Customer service

Stay away from Airbnb gift cards. And I hope you don’t have to deal with Airbnb customer service, pathetic

5 replies to this topic
Oranjestad, Aruba
Level Contributor
125 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: Airbnb Customer service

Please elaborate, what happened? Did you try booking an Airbnb in Aruba?

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Airbnb Customer service

No, very dissatisfied with Airbnb customer service in general, not any particular host. Airbnb itself, six different Airbnb representatives said they will handle the issue and call us back,never did, after three hours total on the phone situation was still not resolved. It was so bad considering not using Airbnb again, once again it was not in Aruba issue just an Airbnb issue. Just trying to get the information out there

Wallkill, New York
Level Contributor
10 posts
37 reviews
3. Re: Airbnb Customer service

I was an AirbnB host and I can tell you they treat the hosts worse than the guests. Needless to say I no longer am a host. All they care about is their $3 fee they collect and all the fines they levy on hosts.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
429 posts
88 reviews
4. Re: Airbnb Customer service

If it wasn't in Aruba why did you post on the Aruba forum?

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Airbnb Customer service

I was hoping that someone from Airbnb customer service would see the post, then maybe they would improve Airbnb customer service.

I was very clear it was not a aruba issue.keep in mind that if Airbnb customer service is not good, it is possible that it will reflect negative for Beautiful Aruba

Reply to: Airbnb Customer service
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad
Recent Conversations