We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to pack - renaissance aruba dress code AI

canada
Level Contributor
101 posts
7 reviews
what to pack - renaissance aruba dress code AI

Staying at Renaissance Aruba all inclusive next week. Is there any dresscode for the restaurants? In mexico and dominican republic resorts typically brought dressier clothes for night. is it the same in Aruba?

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,500 posts
55 reviews
1. Re: what to pack - renaissance aruba dress code AI

I always wear a sundress and my husband wears nice shorts. Nothing fancy like needed on some cruises.

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
2. Re: what to pack - renaissance aruba dress code AI

I just pack my Speedo, "I'm her eye candy" wifebeater tshirt, and flip flops. (For formal nights I would suggest adding a clip-on bow tie.)

Have a great trip!

massachusetts
Level Contributor
159 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: what to pack - renaissance aruba dress code AI

Haha...I just got a visual on that one! Hilarious :)

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,231 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: what to pack - renaissance aruba dress code AI

i take capri pants and nice tops, husbands wears shorts. it's very casual in aruba unless your going to an upscale restaurant. honestly i take more bathing suits and coverups, because we are at the beach or pool all day.

canada
Level Contributor
101 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: what to pack - renaissance aruba dress code AI

thanks for all the advice!! and the laughs I have been taking things out of the suitcase since I realize all day in swim suit and who cares if you wear the same outfit all week LOL

6. Re: what to pack - renaissance aruba dress code AI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2012, 05:18