We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver for the day......

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
293 posts
37 reviews
Driver for the day......

My husband and I will be in port on RC's Adventure of the Seas from 8am - 11pm in February. We were hoping to rent a car for the day but I'm not finding any agencies that will do same day pick-up and return.

1. Does anyone know of someone who will do this?

2. If this is not an option, does anyone have a name/number of someone who perhaps drives a taxi who I could pay a flat fee for the day? (I've seen this done on other islands) and if you have any clue as to how much that would be please post that too.

3. Has anyone ever negotiated a full day upon arrival with a taxi driver and if yes, how much did you pay? I don't want to break the bank but don't want to low ball anyone either :) LOL

Thanks!

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
293 posts
37 reviews
11. Re: Driver for the day......

Wheels to go and Tropics were a no go. I will look into Optima and Royal and have sent an email to Bully to see what he might charge! Thanks so much for all the help. Not sure why I didn't get notifications that I had responses, but just now seeing all this :)

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
12. Re: Driver for the day......

What does Bully charge per day?

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
13. Re: Driver for the day......

What does Bully charge per day?

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
293 posts
37 reviews
14. Re: Driver for the day......

Update! I have heard back from both Optima and Royal and can do a car from 9am to 9pm for around $50 with either. I am SUPER stoked about this and definitely plan to book one. So a HUGE thank you to those of you that recommended those outfits!!!!

As for Bully, I haven't heard back from my email as of yet.

15. Re: Driver for the day......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2017, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad
Recent Conversations