We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bottled water

bottled water

Does anyone know which grocery store would carry dasani bottled water or any other reverse osmosis bottled water. Going there in two weeks and would be nice to know which one to go to. Thanks!

Boston...
Level Contributor
360 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: bottled water

No need to buy bottled water. Aruba tap water is very high quality.. It's a bit warm coming out of the tap so you just need to chill it add ice etc. You can buy a few bottled waters and reuse the bottles or bring sports bottles with you.

Edited: 22 August 2016, 22:43
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,427 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: bottled water

Clean safe tasty water right out of the tap. I usually have a water bottle from the airport and just refill from the tap on Aruba!

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
15,214 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: bottled water

You can do as others have suggested or check Ling and Sons market for the brand you like.

Boston...
Level Contributor
875 posts
4. Re: bottled water

I'm not sure if Dasani is available on the island, but if it isn't you can buy AWA brand which is bottled right on Aruba at the WEB plant. All the drinking water on Aruba supplied by WEB's desalinization plant is made through reverse osmosis.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
103 posts
5. Re: bottled water

The water in Aruba is delicious right out of tap and chilled with ice. No need for bottled water.

Orlando
Level Contributor
11,755 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: bottled water

Why?? Desani tastes like crap, and the tap water is probably better in Aruba than at home.

Edited: 23 August 2016, 12:40
Niagara-on-the-Lake...
Level Contributor
471 posts
105 reviews
7. Re: bottled water

Bring a reusable water bottle and fill it from the tap. We always keep some cold in our fridge. On our first visit I found the water so good I wanted to bring some home. Enjoy!

Gurnee, Illinois
Level Contributor
519 posts
25 reviews
8. Re: bottled water

We're actually going to Aruba in December in a small part because of the island's excellent water. We have a baby and toddler so we don't have to worry about them getting sick from the food or water.

Princeton Junction...
Level Contributor
269 posts
179 reviews
9. Re: bottled water

We also loved the water from the Aruba. Brought some refillable containers from home and used them throughout the week. We purchased a few bottles to drink from then when empty filled them with water and froze them to keep with us during the day. I honestly did nothing but drink the water the entire week and even when dining !

10. Re: bottled water

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2017, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad
Recent Conversations