We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Jeep excursion?!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which Jeep excursion?!

My fiancé and I are going on our honeymoon in Aruba in a month. We booked the sunset and snorkel sail on the Blue Melody and Black pearl boat. It sounds great. We also wanted to book a jeep half day tour but there are so many choices. Any suggestions on which to book? We want to see the natural pool and tour the north coast of Aruba. We also like trying local food so if that is part of the excursion we are sold. Thanks for the help!

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
361 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Jeep excursion?!

We did a full day with ABC and really enjoyed it. I think our guide was Ralphie and he was a fun guy who knows the island. I was able to drive the Jeep which was a blast check into it. Also you might want to check with the hotel you are staying at. We were there in February and we just booked it the day before we went on the tour. The desks are pretty knowledgable about that stuff.

Mentioned in this post
ABC Tours Aruba
ABC Tours Aruba
9,840 Reviews
Aruba
New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,779 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Jeep excursion?!

ABC Tours is a very good jeep tour company.

Mentioned in this post
ABC Tours Aruba
ABC Tours Aruba
9,840 Reviews
Aruba
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Jeep excursion?!

Would you recommend doing a tour over renting a jeep and exploring on our own?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
15,136 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Jeep excursion?!

Check out the half day tour with DePalm Tours.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
361 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which Jeep excursion?!

For the 1st time I would do a tour. You get more of the background of what you are seeing.

New York
Level Contributor
588 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which Jeep excursion?!

The half day tour with ABC is great. They take you swimming in a cave and the natural pool,they also have cliff jumping(which I avoided). Check out their website videos.

Mentioned in this post
ABC Tours Aruba
ABC Tours Aruba
9,840 Reviews
Aruba
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Which Jeep excursion?!

I am leaning towards the abc half day tour to the natural pool. I definitely don't think we would be able to get there without a tour. We also want to see baby beach though. Has anyone done the full day tour ? I guess I am a little hesitant on spending a whole day without any freedom to do what we want. I had been to Aruba previously and we rented atvs and did the entire northern coast but not the natural pool. I remember just loving the freedom to go at our own pace and we had an amazing time. We only have 6 full days on this trip so not sure we could fit another day of exploring in. Ugh should have booked another day !

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
8. Re: Which Jeep excursion?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2017, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad