We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bully taxi service

Boston
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Topic
Bully taxi service

Has anyone heard of Bully's taxi service? Just read about it on another forum and he sounds great and reasonable.

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bully taxi service

I no I have only read good things about his service so I would think it is a sure thing. We are planning on useing him for our upcoming trip.

Sharon

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,944 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bully taxi service

We have been using Bully for all of our taxi transportation in Aruba since 2006. He is a local Aruban who is knowledgable, honest, dependable and an all around good guy. I have written about our experiences at …typepad.com/my_weblog/…the-aruban-taxi.html and …typepad.com/my_weblog/…bully-again.html

You can contact him via email at bullytaxi79@hotmail.com

More info here at tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147247-i144-k1892…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147247-i144-k2915…

Boston
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bully taxi service

Booked him lastnight and he was very quick with his responses. Do you remember what he charged

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,944 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bully taxi service

By law he is a taxi and charges the fee set by the government. You will be having him pick you up at the airport? Where are you staying?

Boston
Level Contributor
3,753 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bully taxi service

very reliable good pal of mine...

Riverdale, New...
Level Contributor
511 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bully taxi service

we used bully in october for airport pickup and return and for restaurant trips. he and his brother are great! my friend ( single female) used him also after hearing about his service from us. she felt very comfortable with him, and will use his taxi again. so will we!

Wrightsville Beach...
Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bully taxi service

My husband and I are using him for transportation to and from our hotel this week. I emailed him and he was very prompt responding with his charges, where he would pick us up with a sign with our name on it and time of pick up. We will return on the 12th and will let you know. Catherine

Boston
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bully taxi service

We are staying at the Hyatt so wasn't sure with bags how much. I may just e-mail him.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bully taxi service

Bully picked us up with a personalized sign last Tuesday and dropped us off at the airport yesterday. When I called to confirm our return trip, he rattled off our family names and flight information apparently from the top of his head. He is a lovely man--polite, friendly and reliable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Boston
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Bully taxi service

He sounds great, thanks. We are going over labor day any favorite spots or places not to go from your trip.