We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

divi ai

ma.
3 posts
Save Topic
divi ai

we booked an ocean front room. is there a room # we should ask for ? would like to be able to walk out of room and on to beach and be close to bar.

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,579 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: divi ai

Ocean front at the Divi is 1 Building and I think it only has 12 rooms. 6 upper and 6 lower. The only choice you really have to make is upstairs or down. We always opt to have upstair room a little more private on the balcony. There is a bar (sandbar) steps away from the building. We will be there a week from today, this will be our third visit. Just remember the rooms are a little dated but the beach there is great and the food is pretty good to! We always have a relaxing vacation at this resort and hopefully we will be going for many years to come.

Sharon

Mentioned in this post
Divi Aruba All Inclusive
Divi Aruba All Inclusive
3,034 Reviews
Aruba
Buckinghamshire...
Level Contributor
116 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: divi ai

We have booked a garden view room as we do not intend to spend that much time in the room. Are any room numbers that we should ask for.

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: divi ai

Here is a layout:

www.arubabound.com/accommo/divi_map.jpg

Ocean front is the Lanai building and possibly the end units at the Vista I & II.

For garden view, it is the Veranda buildings and the even numbered rooms in Vista I & II. IMO, I like Vista I, close to everything.

ma.
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: divi ai

sharon, thank you for responce.when was your last stay? i have read that the rooms have been updated. it sounds like you love this place. we dont expect a 5 star room, but for more money we expect more. is it worth

more to stat oceanfront? we will be here 9-16-09 to 9-23

ma.
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: divi ai

yhank you for the resort layout. DR. S

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,579 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: divi ai

We stayed last Sept. and we are going to be leaving this Thursday for our 3rd visit. The Ocean front rooms are not redone (as far as I no). They are not fancy but they are very clean. We love the beach there and the resturants at both resorts are very good. As long as you don't expect fancy rooms you will have a great time. We are so excited!!!! We will miss you by a week. We are staying from the 10th to the 17th and then we move to Bucuti for a week.

If you have children they all seem to be having a great time!!!

Sharon

Mentioned in this post
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba
Bucuti & Tara Beach...
5,108 Reviews
Aruba
Texas
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: divi ai

We have been for the last five years and always ask for Vista II anyroom from 403-411 would suit your request....about 5 steps away from your room to the sand, and pretty close to toe Sandpiper Bar.

You will have a wonerful vacation.....It's an amazing beach!!!

8. Re: divi ai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2010, 00:18
;