We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New FUN GOLF Mini-Golf Attraction at Dockyard

USA
Level Contributor
27,327 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
New FUN GOLF Mini-Golf Attraction at Dockyard

Scheduled to open sometime in March, prior to the '..cruise season..' the new FUN GOLF-- http://www.fungolf.bm/ --mini-golf course out at the Royal Naval Dockyard complex will add a new '..family-friendly..' attraction to Bermuda.

BERMUDA FUN GOLF

The cost to play will be $15 for adults and $12 for children with group and corporate rates available.

It is expecetd to be open in March from 10am to 10pm on the weekends.

For more information you can call them at 400-PUTT or go to the website at www.fungolf.bm or e-mail them at info@fungolf.bm.

"...'The best mini golf course in the world.."--Don Burgess, Bermuda Sun--Jan 31, 2013

bermudasun.bm/main.asp…

CT
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New FUN GOLF Mini-Golf Attraction at Dockyard

Cool! Looking forward to it while on our annual August cruise to Bermuda!

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New FUN GOLF Mini-Golf Attraction at Dockyard

I've played mini-golf on three continents and this is one of the best courses I've ever tried. It replicates famous golf course holes from around the world in miniature form and is surrounded on three sides by the Atlantic ocean. Who would ever call a mini-golf course "stunning"? I would!

I never thought a mini-golf course could be the highlight of a place, and this is a bit disloyal because I have family ties to the Maritime Museum, but Fun Golf is the new highlight of Bermuda's Dockyard area.

new jersey
Level Contributor
153 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New FUN GOLF Mini-Golf Attraction at Dockyard

Great to hear. Have to check it out when we visit in May :)

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New FUN GOLF Mini-Golf Attraction at Dockyard

How long does it take to do the full course?

USA
Level Contributor
27,327 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New FUN GOLF Mini-Golf Attraction at Dockyard

With or without running over to the Frog & Onion Pub for a celebratory Dark 'n Stormy after each hole ??

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New FUN GOLF Mini-Golf Attraction at Dockyard

Oh, that sounds very tempting, but perhaps I'll save the Dark 'n Stormy for the 18th.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,718 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: New FUN GOLF Mini-Golf Attraction at Dockyard

We are here now and may try it out later, the Dark 'n Stormy I mean!! Arrived, feeling very tired and a little worn out after a stressful few weeks but feeling better already although my other half has a bit of a cold and cough. Perfect weather for the Mini-golf, there's a cruise ship in at the moment so hope they are getting plenty of business. It's 70F with a gentle breeze, wonderful after such a cold winter.

There were people on the South shore beaches yesterday but our taxi driver assured us that they were not Bermudians, must have been Canadians. Probably plenty of Canadians playing Mini-golf as well.

Edited: 10 April 2013, 12:37
USA
Level Contributor
27,327 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New FUN GOLF Mini-Golf Attraction at Dockyard

>>>...There were people on the South shore beaches yesterday.... must have been Canadians. Probably plenty of Canadians playing Mini-golf as well...<<<

Were they wearing goose down-filled bathing suits and snow-shoes ?? That's usually a clue.

Copenhagen, Denmark
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: New FUN GOLF Mini-Golf Attraction at Dockyard

You can buy a dark & stormy on the course ;-)

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
Level Contributor
3,293 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New FUN GOLF Mini-Golf Attraction at Dockyard

I haven't played the course yet, but i can tell you the bar works great, no need to wander off to f&o, the bar is open till 10pm.