We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet hot spots

Which Hamilton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leesburg, Virginia
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Internet hot spots

I'll be docked in Hamilton on the ms Veendam next week. Are there any places with free wifi near the port?

USA
Level Contributor
27,712 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet hot spots

There's a free Wi-Fi 'hot spot' at and around the old PEROT POST OFFICE and PAR-LA-VILLE PARK, located near the intersection of Queen & Reid Streets in downtown Hamilton....abouth three four blocks from the 'Veendam's' gangway. Just look for all of the 'Veendam' crew sitting on the park benches and planter walls with their laptops and notebooks, tappin' away on their keyboards, keepin' in touch with their families and friends around the world.

Bermuda
Level Contributor
130 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet hot spots

You could try a Juice 'n Beans which is a cafe on Front Street across the road from where the Veendam will be docked. They have wi-fi and I believe that it is free although I'm not absolutely certain.

3. Re: Internet hot spots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 11:17