We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top 3 most romantic restaurants in Barbados

Florianopolis, SC
3 posts
Save Topic
Top 3 most romantic restaurants in Barbados

Hi everyone,

Just wondering what, in your opinion, are the top 3 most romantic restaurants in Barbados? (any type of food, but has to be good of course...) Also, how far in advance should one make a reservation for a good table in these plasces, considering the week between the 4th-11th of December? Thanks.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top 3 most romantic restaurants in Barbados

I think it would have to be The Cliff, Tides and Champers in no particular order they are all amazing

Buzzards Bay...
Level Contributor
990 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Top 3 most romantic restaurants in Barbados

Seems like Cafe Luna should be on the list.

If I were you I'd just stick with the list of the best restaurants since almost anyplace on the island can be romantic. A surprise picnic works well too. Romance just happens.

MAIDENHEAD, UK
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
3,641 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top 3 most romantic restaurants in Barbados

All those mentioned plus Fisherpond Great House for Sunday Buffet ...especially if you can persuade them to reserve you an alcove table or one of the few outside tables

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
557 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Top 3 most romantic restaurants in Barbados

My picks would be WISPERS..CHAMPERS and JOSEF'S all have good food and great setting.....Laurie

5. Re: Top 3 most romantic restaurants in Barbados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2011, 15:56
Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,438 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Top 3 most romantic restaurants in Barbados

We would have to say Champers ask for a table on the rails

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,588 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Top 3 most romantic restaurants in Barbados

The balcony at our time share appartment at The Crane with uninterupted views of the sea together with a simple meal prepared by ourselves!

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Top 3 most romantic restaurants in Barbados

The Cliff, Champers, The Tides and also a table in the sand at Mullins, plus Wispers decor is gorgeous. But for food, the first 4 I mention.

Buzzards Bay...
Level Contributor
990 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Top 3 most romantic restaurants in Barbados

Dunnedg, that's the best answer of all. I think if you lined up 100 women though they'll pick the most expensive restaurants, but I fail to see the correlation between the cost of the meal and the romance. My wife and I went to Champers and really weren't thrilled with it. If you're with the right person you can have a romantic meal anywhere. Another tact is to look for the best dessert menu. My wife and I have actually looked at menus and got more excited about the dessert menu than the meal. Here's a tip (Lois), skip the meal and get a few desserts. Desserts, and drinks all over the table can be quite exciting. Is there anything better than chocolate for romance?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,588 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Top 3 most romantic restaurants in Barbados

Actualy my vote for best meal would be Tides, best view, La'zure at The Crane, (Zen can be good also if you get good table) most romantic - see previous answer.

G&T or Banks Beer as the sun goes down with a peanut or two to nibble on. Pate and cracker, plate of spaghetti with a jar of tomatoe sauce, Bottle of wine, Bico ice cream (coconut or Rum & Raisin) coffee with glass of Mount Gay Extra Old. Choose your own music via the i-pod. Cost c£20 and an an early night because there is no travel involved!