We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July Roll-call

plymouth
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
July Roll-call

I am sure there is one of these further down but couldnt find it so rather than search to bump I thought I would start my own. We are flying out (Gatwick) 5th July for 10 days and staying at the Bouganvilla on Maxwell beach. Been before but always open for advice and to give some if req.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: July Roll-call

Hey! You may have seen my thread somewhere down the line :) I'm heading to Bim from Gatwick on 25 July for 15 days. Staying in a lovely beach house in Long Bay, St Philip. Not stayed there before but our family home (also in St Philip) is rented out long term. As usual I'm counting down. Can't wait!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,680 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: July Roll-call

thecriticPlymouth

Are you renting a car while staying there? I'd certainly recommend it because of the location.

Regards

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: July Roll-call

I rent a car whenever I'm there because our car packed up and I like to get about and see family. I'm very familiar with the island and as I have friends going with me for the first time I have to show them all the sights :) What do you have planned during your visit?

4. Re: July Roll-call

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2013, 05:18