We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bougainvillea Question

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Quispamsis
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bougainvillea Question

Doe anyone remember what the hair dryers are like in the deluxe studio rooms?

Buzzards Bay...
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bougainvillea Question

They look like a hair dryer and they blow hot air. If you point it at your head it will dry your hair.

Quispamsis
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bougainvillea Question

I was asking for my wife. She wanted to know if they are typical of most hotels ie hanging on the wall etc. She is thinking of bringing her own. I do know what a hair dryer does, but had a good chuckle when I read your reply :)

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
156 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bougainvillea Question

Typical hotel variety. My wife thought it was a good one.

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bougainvillea Question

I never take mine I find the one's at the Boug to be of high power and dries my hair fairly quickly. Because of the humidity I find 'doing' my hair gets left at home!

5. Re: Bougainvillea Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish