We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Sands Villas

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
White Sands Villas

I have just booked a one bedroom at WSV...does anyone know if it has an ocean view...Expedia said it did, but I am beginning to wonder after reading other reviews. Many Thanks in advance

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,359 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White Sands Villas

It depends - some will be directly ocean facing but some will have the balconies side on to the ocean. You will need to confirm which type it is with Expedia.

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White Sands Villas

Just come back from there they are wonderful, I'm not a big fan of the new build condo's but these are great. There are 22 units but only some the 2 bedroom and the penthouses are directly facing the ocean. Some 1 beds have side views and still get great views of the sea. There are perhaps 4 that are at the back of the building that may not get much of a sea view if at all. From what I can gather if you have not booked directly with an owner (as I did) they do tend to upgrade people to one of the sea view units if they are not in use. You will have a great time they are fitted out so well.

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,592 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: White Sands Villas

robyne,

Footychick is spot on about WSV. It's at the quieter end of the Gap and a it's on a lovely little beach. I have never seen it packed in all the time i've been going.

I have known the owner for a very long time and if you want an ocean view (if it's available) he will no doubt accommodate you.

UK
Level Contributor
135 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: White Sands Villas

They are great condos.....have stayed a few times....they have a great little beach always empty!!!.....are right next door to the best rum punch barman on the island.....salt ash bar (austin)......and are at the quiet end of the gap, but a little stroll to all the action....also right opposite a fab little supermarket which sells everything and does the best spit roast chickens ....cant say enough great things about this place!!....wish i owned one ha ha

5. Re: White Sands Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 22:20
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish
Recent Conversations