We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bob Michaels' invite, come by & say hello. Put faces w names

Apopka, Florida
Level Contributor
3,181 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Bob Michaels' invite, come by & say hello. Put faces w names

I am always happy to meet other TA posters and be able to put a face with names. I will be in Havana visiting with family and friends from 22 December departing 2 January, So come on by and say hello.

In Havana, I stay at Consulado 28 which is between Genios and Carcel. That is a block west of the Prado and a block from the malecon. My Cubacel is 58424976. I do try to check my Bob@BobMichaels.org e-mail ever 3-4 days.

I am more than happy to buy beer or drinks.

31 replies to this topic
Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
4,158 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Bob Michaels' invite, come by & say hello. Put faces w names

You know I would be there with bells on if I was there, I don't think my boss would be happy with a little getaway. , so soon lol It would a great pleasure to have a cold one with you ! I hope it will happen someday !!! Enjoy Havana !!!

Kitchener, Ontario
Level Contributor
2,477 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Bob Michaels' invite, come by & say hello. Put faces w names

Bob , that would be great .. I usually travel Christmas to just after Jan 4th ( my Novia's ( no papers ) birthday ) , Late March or April ( when a deal comes up ) , beginning of June ( got to be there for my birthday on the 9th ) and first week in Sept ( Novia's and mine anniversary ) ... But hey , when ever you plan on going back to Habana .. let us know also .... I don't mind the big city , either ... ;) And Terry , get rid of that shirt , not nice to lie to the Cuba women ... jejejjejejej

Edited: 17 December 2017, 20:57
23. Re: Bob Michaels' invite, come by & say hello. Put faces w names

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2017, 12:56

24. Re: Bob Michaels' invite, come by & say hello. Put faces w names

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
6,893 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: Bob Michaels' invite, come by & say hello. Put faces w names

Larry, don't quit your day job until you can come up with better material. Try taking some notes from Seinfeld.

Oh wait.... scratch that. Your act is already about nothing.

Terry :-)

26. Re: Bob Michaels' invite, come by & say hello. Put faces w names

Apopka, Florida
Level Contributor
3,181 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Bob Michaels' invite, come by & say hello. Put faces w names

PPP, I have always been totally transparent not only using my real name but also personal contact information. There has been an open invitation for many years for other posters to get together and meet each other face to face. I have met some great people that way.

So this is no special invitation or party, just a repeat of a continuing invitation for any poster who wants to emerge from some cute screen name and their shadow and represent themselves as a real person. Few are willing to do so.

28. Re: Bob Michaels' invite, come by & say hello. Put faces w names

Apopka, Florida
Level Contributor
3,181 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Bob Michaels' invite, come by & say hello. Put faces w names

PPP, my email address has been public for about 20 years, certainly never kept as a secret from anyone. I live my life out in the sunshine with no secrets of any kind that I worry about anyone finding out. I never say anything on line that I would ever have a problem saying directly to anyone's face if they were standing before me.

Now, can you say that? Or, are you one of those who insists on being anonymous and living in the shadows unwilling to man up to your own words?

30. Re: Bob Michaels' invite, come by & say hello. Put faces w names

Reply to: Bob Michaels' invite, come by & say hello. Put faces w names
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted