We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memories Azul, Memories Paraiso

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Memories Azul, Memories Paraiso

Can anyone tell me the number of rooms at each of these resorts?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,351 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Memories Azul, Memories Paraiso

Memories Azul= 720 rooms

Memories Paraiso= 660 rooms

Heres a site that might help

cayosantamaria.info/hotel_memories_paraiso.h…

cayosantamaria.info/hotel_memories_azul.html

Cheers

Coquitlam, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Memories Azul, Memories Paraiso

Good start?

Ottawa, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Memories Azul, Memories Paraiso

Can any one confirm if the Memories Paraiso is already open. I am going on Dec-18. I sent a email request to the hotel and I received the following response:

{

It will be our pleasure to welcome you and your family in our resort. In this moment we are in Azul section, the another section Paraiso is close.

We can´t accommodate in bungalow 35. If there is anything else you may need to know please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

}

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Memories Azul, Memories Paraiso

I am going to this resort in March...Can anyone tell me what the dress code is for dinner at the buffett and ala carte restaurants- I have heard that the dress code is different between the 2...I heard no sandals at the ala carte :( Any info would help.....

Thanks

Edited: 27 January 2012, 11:39
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
35 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Memories Azul, Memories Paraiso

I found that the dress code at the ala cartes was fairly simple. No t-shirts or shorts for guys. Ladies wore sundresses. I wore sandals all the time and had no problems. The staff are very nice if you are polite and friendly. We are going back for a 4th time in April. Memories is a great escape.

6. Re: Memories Azul, Memories Paraiso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 19:16