My g/f is a teacher so we are stuck with the first week of March for our winter vacation.
We live in Montreal and want to go to Cuba or Punta cana... but right now prices are about $500 more for that week than usual.
My question is... if I wait until the week before, is there any possibilities of a good last minute deal?
----- A deal for us would be ... around $1000 - $1100 for a 4 star in Cuba or PC - leaving from Montreal -------
We have found better deals... if we leave from Toronto (4-1/2 hrs away) we can save about $600 for exact same resorts, exact same flight... but we'd have to book now... i am wondering if I wait 3 more weeks, maybe I will find a good last minute deal leaving from Montreal and not have to drive the 9 hrs there and back!
My g/f will kill me if I wait til the last min and everything is booked!!
Thanks for your help!