We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Touring Havana w/Cubanoutings Tours

San Diego, Ca.
Level Contributor
212 posts
40 reviews
Touring Havana w/Cubanoutings Tours

We will be arriving in Havana on a cruise ship on 19 Dec. for a one day stop. I have reviewed all of the tours that are offered by the ship and find them to be very expensive and not very interesting which is normally the case. I then contacted a local tour company (Cubaoutings Tours) and they offered some very interesting tours reasonably priced. Has anyone used this company? They tell me that they qualify under US restrictions for use by American travelers. Any comments/recommendations concerning our doing a tour with them or another local company would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

4 replies to this topic
United States
Level Contributor
10,774 posts
273 reviews
1. Re: Touring Havana w/Cubanoutings Tours

Never heard of them. Have you done a search above on this forum and also checked under Havana..."Things to do" above ?

San Diego, Ca.
Level Contributor
212 posts
40 reviews
2. Re: Touring Havana w/Cubanoutings Tours

Gene....thanks for you advice I actually found this company when I visited the TA web site. The company is actually listed as the #1 tour company for Havana (or at least that is how I am reading it). and gets 5 stars. So I feel comfortable with them.I just want to double check somehow as to whether or not we would have a problem using them in Havana.

United States
Level Contributor
10,774 posts
273 reviews
3. Re: Touring Havana w/Cubanoutings Tours

Enough good reviews should assure a good experience. We have used I love Cuba Photo tours which today is number 2 and Yosel was excellent.

San Diego, Ca.
Level Contributor
212 posts
40 reviews
4. Re: Touring Havana w/Cubanoutings Tours

I'm going to take a look at the web site you mentioned....in the meantime when were you last in Havana and did you have any problems getting off/on the boat (if you came by cruise ship) when using a local tour company. I have been assured by the one I am looking at that there will be no problem but the other couple that was to go with us is now very leery of doing so !!

Reply to: Touring Havana w/Cubanoutings Tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted