We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favourite Rooftop Bar

Sudbury
Level Contributor
78 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Favourite Rooftop Bar

Anyone with their most favourite spot for a late afternoon drink and snacks on a rooftop in Old Havana??Best Views is probably on the Malecon??

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,320 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Favourite Rooftop Bar

Have only been to 1 but it was pretty good. Great views. It was the rooftop cafe/bar at Ambos Mundos Hotel in Old Havana.

Cheers

Vancouver
Level Contributor
199 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Favourite Rooftop Bar

I've been to Ambos Mundos a couple of times and it is pretty nice. The lunch I had was pretty lame though.

For views I think I like the Parque Central (old tower) the best. There are two areas to sit with tables. One area had nice views of the capitolio and the park to the south, and the other has nice views of prado and the centro havana/vedado. I haven't had food at Parque Central.

You should hit up all the rooftops as you walk old havana.

3. Re: Favourite Rooftop Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2013, 05:30