We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local photographer

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Local photographer

I was wondering if its possible and worth getting a local photographer for some quality shoots in Havana? Has anyone ever done this?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Local photographer

We will be there in late August. I have contacted few places/organizers in Havana without much luck.

Terry, can you please PM me as well?

Bessemer, Alabama
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Local photographer

If you have your own camera why not just hire a reliable person in Cuba to take

You all pictures and service as your tour guide. You get two service at one great price. With digital you can view each shot, if not to your liking just reshoot.

matanzas
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Local photographer

hi, I'm a cuban wedding photographer in the varadero area but I also shoot in havana. have the propper digital proffessional equipment and there are many others the reason why not many people know them is due to the apcense of internet. visit our page in facebook:

facebook.com/pages/…205619149526632

matanzas
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Local photographer

hello, i'm a cuban wedding photographer in the area of varadero and Matanzas, I have also shot in Havana. have the proper digital proffessional equipment as well as video (we have a facebook page) facebook.com/pages/…205619149526632

3 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Local photographer

You know what I thought the exact same thing- my friends thought I was over the top but I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought about it ;)

16. Re: Local photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 14:55