We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightclub name....?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Nightclub name....?

There is nightclub (Disco) in Havana, that has two clubs in the same building, same floor. The door fee is $5 or $7, but allows you to switch between the two clubs anytime. It is a white color building, and the clubs are at the second floor. The building looks like a mansion (inside and out). I didn't see many tourist, mostly locals. Lot of young people and hip music... if someone knows the club I'm talking about, please let me know. My taxi driver took me there and forgot to ask the club name. I really want to visit that nightclub again... thanks!

Havana, Cuba
Level Contributor
5,355 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Nightclub name....?

Cuba on the tourist trail is very safe, and even off the tourist trail it is way safer than most other Caribbean/Latin American countries, but a solo, non-Spanish speaking tourist simply has no business in certain parts of bigger cities, especially Havana.

The only reason why that cab driver took you to one of the non-touristy clubs was because he knew someone there who gave him commission. That is also why he went in with you. They added 50% or 100% to your cover charge and/or drinks. Same as when you went with a cab driver to the other bar you mentioned.

22. Re: Nightclub name....?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 06:42