We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cigars in Santa Lucia/Camaguey

Winnipeg, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Cigars in Santa Lucia/Camaguey

Hello, I am on my way to Gran Club Santa Lucia on March 6th for a week. I am really looking forward to the beach and some nice cigars, but I am wondering which resorts have the best selection of cigars? I'm also wondering if the Camaguey city tour stops anywhere near the cigar stores? I'd rather not wait to buy cigars at the airport if I don't have to. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
6,059 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Cigars in Santa Lucia/Camaguey

I always use my Bubba mug to transport loose sticks where they stay well protected and out of sight. Never had anyone open my Bubba to take a look.

Terry ;-)

Toronto
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Cigars in Santa Lucia/Camaguey

Roller's name in Brisas is Ignacio I got back with 75 nice cigars for 100 pesos. I could wait for the summer. Good deal, good cigars....

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
6,330 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Cigars in Santa Lucia/Camaguey

Hola

were they all singles or packaged for you. Like I posted sometime back, everytime I have singles they are counted to see if only 20...great price.

cheers.

Toronto
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: Cigars in Santa Lucia/Camaguey

I made my order by 10 or 20 mix of Coronas, Robusto, Mareva and Pyramide. They were "packaged" in plastic foil.... good enough for 2 days.

25. Re: Cigars in Santa Lucia/Camaguey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2014, 00:16