We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baseball in Santiago de Cuba

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Baseball in Santiago de Cuba

We are planning a trip in February and would like to check out a game. We can't find the schedule online -- does anyone know when La Avistas are at home? Any ideas where we can find the schedule for February?

Thanks!

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
10,204 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Baseball in Santiago de Cuba

I do believe the Wasps are home on Feb 1 , 2 , 3. ...10 , 11 , 12. .... 14 , 15 , 16 .....21 , 22 , 23.

LENNY

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
2. Re: Baseball in Santiago de Cuba

Not that I doubt you, but how do you know? We may plan our trip around these dates, so we want to be certain!

And thanks!!

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
10,204 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Baseball in Santiago de Cuba

Well I got the dates from the schedule you can find it on www.baseballdecuba.com but have fun trying to find and then figure it out !!

LENNY

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
4. Re: Baseball in Santiago de Cuba

Thanks -- I had tried previously and failed! Where did you find it? The calendar was empty when I looked!

S
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
7,987 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Baseball in Santiago de Cuba

Let's hope Santiago can regain their previous glory in the Cuban League!

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
10,204 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Baseball in Santiago de Cuba

So when you open up WWW.baseballdecuba.com go to the top and hit english on the far right. Then you'll see the highlighted pictures with headlines under them that will keep changing or you can hit next or previous on the bottom left and right. hit the one with three players two in blue and red one on right in black click on this pic and when it opens scroll down and find the calendar and figure it out based on dates I gave you !!!

LENNY

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
10,204 posts
6 reviews
7. Re: Baseball in Santiago de Cuba

Let me know if you find it and figure it out , if not I'll pm you and we'll go thru it. LOL

LENNY

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
8. Re: Baseball in Santiago de Cuba

It worked! Thank you! Very confusing schedule, but at least I can see it myself now!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
9. Re: Baseball in Santiago de Cuba

Column at top is home team Santiago de cuba is SGU the dates and visiting team are on the left hand side.

S
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
7,987 posts
5 reviews
10. Re: Baseball in Santiago de Cuba

Might have had a small glitch in the Schedule. It listed VillaClara (home team) playing Gtm in the first series, but those games were actually played in GTM

Get answers to your questions about Santiago de Cuba