We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel kettle - any idea where to buy ???

Ontario
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Travel kettle - any idea where to buy ???

I am looking for a small travel kettle to take with me to have tea in the room. Can't seem to find one. Any idea ? I am in the TO area.

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
741 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel kettle - any idea where to buy ???

What for? Most hotels have real kettles in the rooms.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,934 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel kettle - any idea where to buy ???

you would need an adapter anyways.

Elkford, Canada
Level Contributor
661 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel kettle - any idea where to buy ???

Actually the rooms likely have a coffee pot that you could run water through to make tea but any REAL tea drinker knows the water has to be boiled - the other poster is right tho - you would likely need an adapter, if you have one and are adamant about your tea - perhaps Canadian Tire - You know, when you are buying your Bubba Mug LOL LOL LOL I have seen smaller kettles and I think it was Canadian Tire I saw them at -

Ontario
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel kettle - any idea where to buy ???

Yes, I have an adapter...I will check C. Tire. Thanks! Going to the Tryp and they don't have kettles...just coffee pots and seeing as hubby is a coffee drinker that won't work. lol He brings his tim"s coffee with him...and Baileys too for the room! yummm

Elkford, Canada
Level Contributor
661 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel kettle - any idea where to buy ???

If you have a fridge in your room, we just slid by the bar on our way to the room at night and got enough irish cream in a glass for our morning coffee -

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
129 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel kettle - any idea where to buy ???

Try outdoors stores...like Mountain Equipment. You could probably find some sort of camping kettle that would work.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel kettle - any idea where to buy ???

Can you plug in your camping kettle into your 220 volt bonfire?

Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
694 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel kettle - any idea where to buy ???

Just saw one today at Canadian Tire that would suit your purpose. The cost was $14.99. Small enough to fit into your suitcase, but big enough to boil enough water for two to three cups of tea.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
129 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel kettle - any idea where to buy ???

lol mcdon, you'll need to go to the bonfire adapters section to find one suited for a 220v bonfire. Let me know if you find one....maybe it would work for my 110v marshmellow roaster

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Travel kettle - any idea where to buy ???

I'm still looking for the 600 volt fire starter. Mind you at our resort in Varadero i think I saw one when a bunch of young guys plugged their Canadian Ghetto blaster into a Cuban wall socket!!!