We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Fare...

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
14 reviews
Taxi Fare...

Can anyone tell me the approximate cost of a taxi from airport to Varadero around 54th street

Thank you

7 replies to this topic
Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Taxi Fare...

I cannot say for sure but I was told to negotiate price before you get in and make sure that the price is total and not for each person. Do this with horse carriage rides too.

montreal
Level Contributor
12,062 posts
123 reviews
2. Re: Taxi Fare...

Around $30 And yes ask for the price first .

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,329 posts
71 reviews
3. Re: Taxi Fare...

Also if you are paid up to take the bus to your resort please inform the rep you are not taking it so that they will not wait for you.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,552 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Taxi Fare...

in January body at the front desk calls his friend taxi he pulls up in a classic car he wants 35 cuc he tells me its classic car I told him I just wanted a taxi gave him 25 cuc keep the change

Edited: 22 February 2018, 18:55
Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: Taxi Fare...

Thank you all... not going to resort so no bus for me.. approx. Price so i dont get over charged... sounds like its around 30... thank you all

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
64 reviews
6. Re: Taxi Fare...

We paid 35 CUC to go from the airport to halfway down the peninsula in January in a standard taxi.

montreal
Level Contributor
12,062 posts
123 reviews
7. Re: Taxi Fare...

OP you got 3 different prices so negociate your price before getting in the taxi as they will bring the price down for sure .

Reply to: Taxi Fare...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted