We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mercure Cuatro Palmas

Dartmouth Nova...
Level Contributor
259 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Mercure Cuatro Palmas

I've read reviews on this resort, but I can't seem to find it in any of my online travel sites, i.e. to get a price. Does anyone know if the name has changed recently or if it is maybe called something else? Ive looked on sell off vacations site, sears travel, maritime travel, sunwing, etc.... and it just doesn't exist on their list of hotels

new brunswick canada
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mercure Cuatro Palmas

the only travel agent that carries this hotel is nolitoures out of Quebec, have gone there for the past 6 years, , as go travel had it , out of Halifax , we went out of Montreal

it is in sunwing this year, but the hotel,

did not sign so no cuatro palmas from the east coast

so the only other way

is to pay for your flight to Cuba

and make your own planes with the hotel . that is what we are going to do

as we will go last minute it is a great little hotel June we are from saint john n.b.

new brunswick canada
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mercure Cuatro Palmas

the only travel agent that carries this hotel is nolitoures out of Quebec, have gone there for the past 6 years, , as go travel had it , out of Halifax , we went out of Montreal

it is in sunwing this year, but the hotel,

did not sign so no cuatro palmas from the east coast

so the only other way

is to pay for your flight to Cuba

and make your own planes with the hotel . that is what we are going to do

as we will go last minute it is a great little hotel June

Canada
Level Contributor
731 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mercure Cuatro Palmas

They have this resort on Tripcentral.ca out of Quebec City starting in November & out of Montreal starting in September. Sell off vacations are limited with the resort packages that they sell. You can also try voyagesarabais.com / cheapticketscanada.com or netholidays.ca

Happy hunting Cheers

Canada
Level Contributor
731 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mercure Cuatro Palmas

They have this resort on Tripcentral.ca out of Quebec City starting in November & out of Montreal starting in September. Sell off vacations are limited with the resort packages that they sell. You can also try voyagesarabais.com / cheapticketscanada.com or netholidays.ca

Happy hunting Cheers

Canada
Level Contributor
731 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mercure Cuatro Palmas

Sorry it double posted for some reason.

new brunswick canada
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mercure Cuatro Palmas

sorry there is no one carrying this hotel from the east coast ,

as i said before nolitours has the hotel , some times i think , that we do not count , As lot of people from n.b. n.s. p.e.i love the hotel and we know how to have a great time , June

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Mercure Cuatro Palmas

this hotel is also listed as Cam. M.Cuatro Palmas

Canada
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Mercure Cuatro Palmas

The prices for this hotel out of Toronto in September are crazy cheap, I have seen as low as $456. So another option would be to try and find a flight into Toronto first and then go from there. Even if a flight cost you $300-$400, it would still end up cheaper then anthing out of Halifax!

Ontario
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Mercure Cuatro Palmas

Just back from Cuatro Palmas - they have just signed a deal with SunWing but not sure yet which departure cities apply except for Toronto & Montreal. Nothing posted yet on Sunwing or Redtag (big SunwWing support, they dropped Nolitours postings) sites, but keep watching.

canada
10 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Mercure Cuatro Palmas

hi was thinking of booking one wk soon by myself (female) i find quite a few non single supplements. how did you like the resort ?? how much did you pay around may i ask