We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

photographer

alberta
Level Contributor
212 posts
Save Topic
photographer

Has anyone had professional pictures done at any of the resorts. We are going to Laguna Azul and I would really like family photos done!

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
568 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: photographer

Yes, there are many professional photographers, you can arrange for one threw the resorts guest relations manager.

2. Re: photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2012, 10:38
matanzas
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: photographer

you can also see photographer in varadero:

facebook.com/pages/…205619149526632

Edited: 13 March 2012, 09:50
4. Re: photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 November 2012, 07:05
Barachois, New...
Level Contributor
126 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: photographer

My wife and I were at the Iberostar Varadero in October for my daughter's wedding at the resort and the photographer they used was very good. I've asked her for the photographer's contact information and will post here when I get it.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: photographer

Always get the person permission before posting any personal information here on TA, These types of things in Cuba are quite sticky!

Barachois, New...
Level Contributor
126 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: photographer

My daughter's wedding photographer was hired through the wedding coordinator at the Iberostar Varadero - her name is Belkis and the photographer's name is Ibirany. He did a great job with my daughter's wedding photos. If you would like to contact him, you would need to first contact Belkis at the IV to get a reference.

LONDON
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: photographer

Hello everyone!!

My best got married in Varadero cuba 4 weeks ago and hired a photographer from sea shells photography studios based in varadero , the guys were super professional and friendly!! highly recommended, pictures were stunning and they offer diff packages which is bit different from other photographers there in Cuba. They recently got fb page as my best mate pcs are on there :) check it out https://www.facebook.com/seashellsphotography

Ajax, Canada
Level Contributor
391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: photographer

When you arrive at the Hotel check with the Wedding Coordinator, and they should be able to get you in touch with a photographer

LONDON
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: photographer

Not all hotels can provide that, and from experience the one they work on hotel location are very inexperienced and photos comes out badly plus they charge alot too