We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

royal sandals hicacos

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
royal sandals hicacos

I have just read a post today that says you can't wear sandals in the resturants at this hotel is this correct as going on Thursday and will need to re thinlk my wardrobe thanks

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: royal sandals hicacos

I wouldn't want to wear sandals in the restaurants IMO!

Ajax, Canada
Level Contributor
391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: royal sandals hicacos

I don't know about sandals, but you do need long pants in the Al la carte restaurants.

Windsor, Canada
Destination Expert
for Varadero, Windsor
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: royal sandals hicacos

from the Sandals website:

Dress Code

At dinner seatings, proper attire is required. No beachwear, tank tops or bare feet allowed. Dress shorts are permitted in main Restaurant and Beach Grill. Long pants and shirts with collars are required in all other restaurants serving dinner.

No mention of sandals there!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,378 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: royal sandals hicacos

Surely most ladies would wear sandals on holiday, smart sandals are usually acceptable for men to wear too.

Canada
Level Contributor
461 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: royal sandals hicacos

I have worn sandals, in the buffet area, for both breakfast and lunch, nicer sandals for dinner. I have also seen men with sandals at those times, with the exception of dinner. Nicer footwear, actual shoes, for the men at dinner.

6. Re: royal sandals hicacos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 15:46