We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mercure playa de oro

Princes Risborough...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
mercure playa de oro

We have booked to stay here for 10 nights in August. Can anyone please tell me if the Hotel has wifi or internet connection in the Rooms or in any other room in the Hotel. Also this is our first time to Cuba so any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mercure playa de oro

No internet access is available from the rooms. The only connection is through the use of hotel computers at a charge of course.

Princes Risborough...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mercure playa de oro

ok thank you for that. Any tips or advice for when we get there? i.e best place to change money etc.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mercure playa de oro

Have a read of the following links..

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g147270-c69372/Cuba…

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g147275-c60658/Varade…

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
812 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mercure playa de oro

Leon, I have been there twice a year for a long time, ifyou have specific questions please message me and I can answer them.

slough
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: mercure playa de oro

Hi -am due to fly out on Thursday and have seen some dreadful reviews! Please let me know what you think of the hotel and the reviews.

Wendy

toronto
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: mercure playa de oro

HI..just got back this AM. There is no wifi. Internet is 10cuc per hr but very slow. Block 2 is closed for renovations, rooms in block 1 floors 3-5 have the best view.

Message me if have any questions :)

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
340 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: mercure playa de oro

it would be better to continue here instead of private. People would like to know about the place.

8. Re: mercure playa de oro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2013, 05:16