We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Varadero Excursions

Kuujjuaq, Canada
Destination Expert
for Prince Edward Island
Level Contributor
4,462 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Varadero Excursions

After a bit of research I am almost certain that we will be booking the Rio Canimar excursion. Can someone who has done this tour offer any input? Basically it looks like a visit to Saturno Caves, Playa Coral for snorkeling, tour of Matanzas, boat ride along the Canimar(how long is this part?), lunch, and finally a stop at Bacunayagua on that bridge. Sounds fun to me, hoping the boat part isn't too long and there are no "replica" Tainos things or Crocodile farms as we've had all we can handle of those. Can anyone confirm that this trip is still 57CUCs as that seems like a good value and we're trying to budget what we'll need. Thanks

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
14,070 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Varadero Excursions

Are you referring to the Rio Canimar “Back to Nature” tour as listed in the excursions from Varadero section of Top Questions?

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g147275-c60658/Varade…

A full day adventure - snorkeling in the Saturn Cave and at Coral Beach. Horseback riding and canoeing along the river, with time to relax in a hammock. Cruise down the beautiful Canimar River will give you a chance to observe the birds and vegetation of the region. Sightseeing tour of Matanzas, "City of Bridges", flea market and liberty park. Lunch included.

Adult 93CUC Child 42CUC

Kuujjuaq, Canada
Destination Expert
for Prince Edward Island
Level Contributor
4,462 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Varadero Excursions

That would be the same one, but I was looking at it on another website which lists it at 57CUCs. Must be outdated. http://www.cubavaradero.info/excursions5.html

Edit: Sorry, I removed my other post, thought I had already deleted this one.

Edited: 30 January 2013, 12:54
Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
14,070 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Varadero Excursions

The trip that you link to supposedly goes to Bacunayagua Bridge, but I don’t think that the Back to Nature tour goes there.

Kuujjuaq, Canada
Destination Expert
for Prince Edward Island
Level Contributor
4,462 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Varadero Excursions

Bump* Anyone taken this tour and can comment?

5. Re: Varadero Excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2014, 00:19