We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Royal Hicacos Question

Saint John, NB
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Sandals Royal Hicacos Question

I have a couple of questions about SRH that I am hoping that some of the regular visitors on hear can help me with. I understand that there is a dress code for the A La Carte Restaurants. I plan to take long pants and shirts with collars, are they particular about your footwear? I am hoping to only take my new black sneakers (easier on my feet) rather than dress shoes. Just want to make sure we are able to dine with no issues.

Also is there a power outlet near the bed? I plan to bring my converter and a short extension cord for a medical unit I use by the bed.

Thanks in advance.

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
82 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Royal Hicacos Question

When my husband and I were at this resort several years ago he took he black sneakers that he wears to work and that was ok. They never turned us away. I know that when we go this year, he will take the black sneakers again. I don't remember the power outlet near the bed, but am going to say that there should be something since there are lamps on either side of the bed.

Canada
Level Contributor
489 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Royal Hicacos Question

There must be an outlet near the bed for the clock/radio, although last time, we had an IPOD docking (I think that's what it was.....don't have an IPOD. LOL) Not sure but you might need an adapter depending on what you are plugging in.

Oshawa, Canada
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Royal Hicacos Question

It is a good idea to pick up an adapter anyway if you have more than one thing to keep plugged in. We did not need one the last few places in cuba that we went had 1.

4. Re: Sandals Royal Hicacos Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2014, 00:15