We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunscape Curacao

Which Curacao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,595 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Sunscape Curacao

We have been anxiously awaiting the prices and the ability to book Sunscape Curacao (formally SuperClubs Breezes). I looked today on the Sunscape site and you can book HOTEL only!

WAHOOOOO!!!

Shirley...
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunscape Curacao

I was waiting on the same thing and booked yesterday for my November trip. I was very pleased with the discount they were offering. I found it was a bit cheaper than what I paid for last year under breezes management.

My day was made complete when the airline also had cheaper prices than last year.

Now can't wait to get there and go diving.

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,595 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunscape Curacao

Excellent!! I was also looking at air and was pretty happy! RT for 2 from BWI was about $800.00. This was less then what we have been paying for Jamaica.

I am not a diver (yet) but love to snorkel. I have heard this is a great place for off the beach snorkeling. What is your opinion?

Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,856 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunscape Curacao

I spoke to sunscape yesterday. They anticipate offering packages in the next couple of weeks. I wanted to add trip insurance and they could not until

the airfare packages come out.

I was trying to confirm that work is being done - the ad I saw claims an addition of a couple of restaurants and redoing the rooms.

Can't wait! We have been to Breezes'no reservations' at the restaurants.

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,595 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunscape Curacao

Perfect! TY DOT!

We love AMResorts so I am sure they will do this place proud!

Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,856 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunscape Curacao

Somehow the middle of my sentence disappeared - meant to say we have been to breezes many times and it was looking tired. Can't wait for the AMResorts upgrade - the no reservation policy for the restaurants is great - we absolutely loved Dreams La Romana.

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,595 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunscape Curacao

I just talked with a senior person at AMResorts. They are working on a $10M renovation at the resort at this time. He said they officially took over the place the first part of the summer and are operating as Princess until they are completed.

We also loved Dreams La Romana! The snorkeling off the beach was OK, rooms were nice, food was very good and the bartenders were fabulous ;-) The only down part was we had to fly into Santo Domingo since the flights were a lot less expensive that way.

So excited about this resort!

Rosedale, Canada
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunscape Curacao

Hi frodo:

Recognize you from the Roatan and Jamaica forums!

I have been scoping out Curacao also for this coming winter, and the Canadian travel sites are showing packages already - think they're through Sunwing . Prices are looking not too bad . Wonder if it will be a soft opening for November?

Our problem here out West is that we have to also add on another round trip fare pp to/from Toronto but that's the nature of the beast.

Just a heads up :) :)

Level Contributor
34 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunscape Curacao

We stayed there when it was Breezes and were not impressed at all with the hotel, food or management., but the snorkelling was amazing right off the beach. We've never found anything since that has matched it. You'll definately love the snorkelling.

Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,856 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunscape Curacao

We're going Nov 20-30, so I will report back!

Belle River...
Level Contributor
19 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunscape Curacao

We just booked the deal for Oct. 28 out of Toronto for 7 nights all inclusive for $995.00 taxes included, to the Sunscape Curacao resort and spa. This deal was through wagjag jaunts...WHAT a deal. The only catch is you have to travel on Oct. 28th.