We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!! Where to stay?!?

Corpus Christi...
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Help!! Where to stay?!?

My husband and I are in our early 30's and planning on vacationing in Punta Cana in April. There are so many hotels I can't seem to narrow down just one🤦‍♀️ Were looking for a laid back hotel, that offers entertainment, nice beach, good food and drinks. Any suggestions would be great!! Thanks so much!!

6 replies to this topic
Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,766 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Help!! Where to stay?!?

Suggest you repost this on the Punta Cana forum. There is more to the DR than Punta Cana

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
2. Re: Help!! Where to stay?!?

We loved the Iberostar Bavaro Suites ! We have been there this year.

The staff was very friendly and smile, the room was nice and clean, the foods was fantastic, the night shows are amazing.

You can check the hotel and the best things to do surrounding of Punta Cana in our short video:

https://youtu.be/oGA_EIFTdHo

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
104 posts
3. Re: Help!! Where to stay?!?

I think 80% of the all-inclusive hotels in Punta Cana meet the criteria you are looking for. Most important question is the budget - what would you like to spend more or less?

Besides this, is à la-carte dining (unlimited?) important for you? Are you looking for a nice beach (you have this in all resorts) or the most beautiful beach (some resorts might be excluded by this term)? Should it be adults-only? Are premium spirits important for you? What kind of entertainment you are looking at?

Just a few questions, if we know some answer we could give you better recommendations.

A professional travel agent or tour operator could also help you when they know most of the resorts. :-)

Garden Plain, Kansas
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Help!! Where to stay?!?

We loved Royal Suites of Turquesa-Palladium!!! We had a swim out and loved!! The year before, was a majestic colonial swim up....royal suites--hands down are fabulous swim out!!

Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,899 posts
186 reviews
5. Re: Help!! Where to stay?!?

On the high end check out Iberostar Grand Bavaro and Zoetry . Also check out Chic, Riu Palace Macao, Secrets and Majestic Elegance.

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
104 posts
6. Re: Help!! Where to stay?!?

The thread-opener never replied with regard to further preferences so I guess we could throw in nearly all resorts in Punta Cana without helping ...

@carmickleklan, if you need more info, let us know more about your wishes, preferences and budget

Reply to: Help!! Where to stay?!?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted