We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best AI for seafood

Neenah, WI
Level Contributor
339 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Best AI for seafood

Looking for your favorite all inclusive for seafood served daily like Lobster and crab legs. I read Chic has this 1 night does others have it more?

4 replies to this topic
Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,466 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best AI for seafood

This isn’t lobster season. They are not caught or harvested from March to November.

Neenah, WI
Level Contributor
339 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best AI for seafood

Well that is good to know!

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,466 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best AI for seafood

https:/…

I had the dates a little off, but you get the idea. Note as well that the lobster in the Caribbean is not like the Atlantic lobster, spiny lobster have no claws per se, and the taste is a little different. Any crab served will be imported as well. You may find lobster, but it’s imported and or been frozen.

The DR is very ecologically minded. They even have a ban on touching starfish I have heard.

Edited: 19 March 2018, 09:00
Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,674 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best AI for seafood

We always enjoy the Iberostar Grand Bavaro. They have lobster everyday for breakfast , lunch and dinner. They even have a menu item in the breakfast buffet where they have lobster on top of pancakes. They have shrimp, crab legs and other seafood for lunch and dinner every night. On Thursday they have a seafood buffet which is really good.

Reply to: Best AI for seafood
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted