We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 girls age 21 love to party, best place in Dominican

Montreal, QC
1 post
Save Topic
3 girls age 21 love to party, best place in Dominican

Hey

me and my two girl friends single and looking to party in dominican this year, we usally go every year early january to Cuba(varadero) but this year we wanted to change it up a bit and go to dominican, does anyone know the best place to have a great time and party? (not going to Mexico)

thanks so much

Chicago
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 girls age 21 love to party, best place in Dominican

My friends and i will be staying the Majestic Elegance Dec 13th-18th in Punta Cana. Were excited and heard nothing but great things about Punta Cana, DR.

Kamloops BC canada
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 girls age 21 love to party, best place in Dominican

Hey girls, Me and 2 buddies, late 20's are heading there too. My birthday is Jan4 and we're hoping to be there for it! I've never been there yet, but from my research so far Cabrete seems to be where we are leaning. I hear the beaches are very nice and the night life rocks. It seems to be a trade off where you go, either night life or beautiful beach, tough to get the best of both.

If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them. We may actually end up doing shots together!

Craig

brantford, ontario...
Level Contributor
713 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 girls age 21 love to party, best place in Dominican

yes yes yes cabrete the place to go great town lots of bars and lots 18 to 25 you will have a blast

Isle of Man
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 girls age 21 love to party, best place in Dominican

If you want All Inclusive, the choice in Cabarete is limited. But then, I wouldn't advise anyone to do A.I. in Cabarete anyway because you'd be missing out on so much. My advice would be to rent an apartment if going to Cabarete.

Great bars & restaurants on the beach and the party atmosphere kicks off properly from about 10:30pm until well past my bed time!

5. Re: 3 girls age 21 love to party, best place in Dominican

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 02:17