We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KMA hotel location?

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
calgary
Level Contributor
415 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
KMA hotel location?

Can anyone tell me where this hotel is located? I was looking on Google Maps and it does not show up. Anything near it that is larger that may give me a reference point. Is it near shopping, beach, etc?

Thanks,

Debra

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KMA hotel location?

I googled it and this is what I found:

It is located on Calle Italiam across the street from Supermercado Juan Luiz,

Email: apartahotelkma@hotmail.com

Wepsite: http://www.kmahotel.com/

calgary
Level Contributor
415 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: KMA hotel location?

Thanks, that's all I could find too. Not sure how close to the beach that is. Walking distance.... 40 minutes or an hour?

Debra

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
16,760 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: KMA hotel location?

It will be a 20 min walk or so to the malacon. There are no real swiming beaches in Puerto Plata. But rather you will have to head out of town to the east or west. Probabaly a $10-15 cab ride.

BObK

Edited: 23 January 2011, 12:24
4. Re: KMA hotel location?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2012, 05:17