We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Ambar by Lifestyle

Sarnia, Ontario...
2 posts
1 review
Grand Ambar by Lifestyle

Looking at booking, but am reading lots about having different names and being under construction. Is this so? Am I safe to book a vacation there. Hoping to go for New Years.

Toronto
Level Contributor
88 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Grand Ambar by Lifestyle

Hi,

I'm going for Xmas dec 20-27 my travel agent say S(well she swears up and down) that it will be the same if not better. It's now owned by the lifestyles group.. There are a lot of posts on this forum regarding it they are mostly under the old name Be Live Grand Carey.

Check them out there are even links to the new website.

Hope I helped.

SsunShineGirl

Edited: 16 October 2011, 21:00
Jersey Shore, New...
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Grand Ambar by Lifestyle

Check this out: cheapcaribbean.com/core/…cc.3561.html

Toronto
Level Contributor
88 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Grand Ambar by Lifestyle

Hi again,

So the official name of the resort it the cofresi palm beach resort and spa according to the lifestyles web site.

SsunShineGirl

Toronto
Level Contributor
88 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Grand Ambar by Lifestyle

Hi again,

So the official name of the resort is the cofresi palm beach & spa resort according to the lifestyles web site.

SsunShineGirl

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
44,528 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: Grand Ambar by Lifestyle

Correct SSG, I dont know where the TO's/Agents are getting the name Grand Ambar by Lifestyles from as its incorrect............guess they made it up themselves...........lol

www.lifestyleholidaysvc.com/index.php…

Angie.

Toronto
Level Contributor
88 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: Grand Ambar by Lifestyle

Angie,

Yes it's weird. The hotel is also listed under that name on various websites i.e. Redtag.ca, selloffvacations.com and escapes.ca granted 2 oft the three are Canadian but still it's confusing.

SSG

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
44,528 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: Grand Ambar by Lifestyle

Yes SSG it is very confusing with certain websites using the different name.........I cant make head or tail of the situation.

Angie.

Jersey Shore, New...
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
18 reviews
8. Re: Grand Ambar by Lifestyle

This is deja vu of when Be Live took it over, it was going to be Be Live Carey, then Be Live Amber, (or the other way around), etc...

North Sydney, Canada
Level Contributor
414 posts
13 reviews
9. Re: Grand Ambar by Lifestyle

I received an e-mail this week from Yohani Casilla, who is the sales and marketing director of Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Resorts. She is calling it Grand Ambar...Perhaps that is where the travel agents are getting the name.

We are booked for April SueT, stayed there last year and found it to be excellent in every way !

Sarnia, Ontario...
2 posts
1 review
10. Re: Grand Ambar by Lifestyle

Glad to hear!! Taking the girls for new years, hoping that we will have a blast. This will be our first time ever going to an island