We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunquest Roulette 4

Port Hope
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Sunquest Roulette 4

We have booked the Puerto Plata Sunquest Roulette 4 for one week in November. The Sunquest site indicates that we will be placed in either the Iberostar, VH Gran, or BlueBay. They also include the Bahia Principe San Juan but it does not seem to be offering rooms at that time.

Has anyone booked this and where did they place you?

Jamestown, New York
Level Contributor
373 posts
1. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4

It is probably a good thing that the Bahia is not available. The other 3 are great! Keep in mind, Blue Bay is adults only.

halifax
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4

how was the price and out of where ?? pls

Port Hope
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4

We booked for a total cost of $613 @ of two, departing from Toronto

Mississauga, Ontario
Level Contributor
475 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4

i see on their website (when going through the booking) that they also offer Barcelo as a 4 star, but their broshure says its a 3.5 and is not listed as a potential hotel on the 4 star roulette. Can they assign us the Barcelo? from what I read the others would be a better option. Anyone gone with the roulette package and was givn the Barcelo?

Port Hope
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4

Just found out we are staying at the Blue Bay. Leaving Nov 12/11. Can't wait!!

sudbury
Level Contributor
665 posts
9 reviews
6. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4

Enjoy your vacation:-)

Mississauga, Ontario
Level Contributor
475 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4

Its good to know they told you so many days in advance. I was expecting to be told maybe the day before or even once we get there.

Enjoy your trip.

Woodstock, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
8. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4

Just booked today. The hubby and I haven't been away without the kids since we got married in Jamaica 9 years ago at Sandals. Amazing deal from TO Feb 12 till 19th for under $1500. I love the idea of not knowing where we will be. It is so hard trying to find the perfect resort, this way we just get what is meant to be...

Mississauga, Ontario
Level Contributor
475 posts
3 reviews
9. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4

misspiggy, good thinking. Wejust found ou we have been assigned to the Gran Vantana. really excited now.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
10. Re: Sunquest Roulette 4

We stayed at the Gran Ventana last year, and just loved it!!!!