We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whale watching trip from Puerto Plata

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Whale watching trip from Puerto Plata

We are going to Blue Bay Jan 25th for the 2 weeks. Is there any company doing a trip from puerto plata to samana with proper whale watching cruise? I have emailed Kim from whale whatching as she was highly recomended if they can get transfer organized but she never got back to me within 3 weeks.

Has anyone been on this tour before? I don't want to get my expectations too high but I'd love to hear from others that have taken this tour and their thoughts of it. I know about long bus ride to samana but I think it will be worth it. Is there any jacht or catamaran wich can take us to samana?

Thank you

Pav

Toronto, Canada
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Whale watching trip from Puerto Plata

Hey,

We arrive at Blue Bay on the 22nd. I've been investigating the whale watching also and also emailed Kim. Must be busy cause it took awhile for a response too. However I did also email James and he does whale watching tours and will pick you up at the hotel on Monday/Wednesday or Saturday's.

See you at the bar :)

David

Quote:

"hi

bluebay is just 1 hotel over from the plaza, i am located in front of pizza hut and next to phils english pub

next week we start doing the whale watching trip, think the days are mon, wed, and sat, but will know more this week, also i will be selling it at 75 dollars per person including air conditioned bus, breakfast, lunch, drinks , everything, https:/…home-1here is a link to my website,

if you have any questions please feel free to ask,

james"

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Whale watching trip from Puerto Plata

Thanks David,

All sorted them :)

As you couple days before me please make sure all drinks are nice and cool :) see you there :)

Pav

3. Re: Whale watching trip from Puerto Plata

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2013, 05:39