We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celuisma playa dorada

penetanguishene...
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Celuisma playa dorada

I was wondering if there is parasailing at the hotel and also if we can take a portable radio onto the beach?

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,007 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Celuisma playa dorada

Yes there is parasailing available from the Playa Dorada beach.....also cant see why you cannot take a portable radio onto the beach as long as you dont have it blaring out disturbing other guests near by you that are wanting a relaxing time.

Angie.

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,256 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Celuisma playa dorada

Ues ear phones for the radio. There is nothing worse than trying to enjoy the beach listening to music that you don't enjoy

BObK

Quebec
Level Contributor
149 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Celuisma playa dorada

I totally agree with the ear phones. I'm sure everyone would appreciate that.

4. Re: Celuisma playa dorada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2014, 17:17