We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best All Inclusive in La Romana

new jersey
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
What is the best All Inclusive in La Romana

We are three couples in our late 50's wanting to stay in La Romana in early February 2017 and we prefer an All-inclusive - any suggestions? We are considering Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus or Dreams la Romana Resort ? looking for a great beach and good food.

Edited: 08 December 2017, 10:50
19 replies to this topic
Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,918 posts
186 reviews
1. Re: What is the best All Inclusive in La Romana

Do not know if anyone can tell you which is the best but the two you mentioned are really good. Been to both and liked Iberostar better. Also check out Casa De Campo.

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
104 posts
2. Re: What is the best All Inclusive in La Romana

Both Iberostar and Dreams La Romana are very good hotels. Another option would be the Dreams Dominicus, which only opened a year ago and is smaller than Dreams La Romana.

Ontario
Level Contributor
153 posts
3. Re: What is the best All Inclusive in La Romana

Another vote for Dreams LaRomana it's one of few we will return to multiple times. Preferred club makes it even better.

england
Level Contributor
33 posts
4. Re: What is the best All Inclusive in La Romana

First time to Dom Republic and looking at Transfers from Punta Cana airport to Dreams La Romana Resort Bayahibe.

Braffus
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
5. Re: What is the best All Inclusive in La Romana

Dreams La Romana hands down...

Smithfield, Virginia
Level Contributor
65 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: What is the best All Inclusive in La Romana

I'll try to get a trip report posted in the next week or so but we just returned, stayed at Dreams La Romana from 12/23 - 12/30. We had a great stay. Staff is friendly and helpful, food and drink good and plentiful and accommodations great. Like somebody else said, Preferred Club room recommended. As I said, I'll get a more detailed report posted as soon as I can. In the meantime post any specific questions you may have.

-jeff

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
32 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: What is the best All Inclusive in La Romana

Hello,

Can anyone provide an email for the concierge at Dreams La Romana? Have a request about an upcoming stay and the email I had doesn't seem to reach them.

Thanks!

new england
Level Contributor
425 posts
8. Re: What is the best All Inclusive in La Romana

Myself and husband are looking to just get away for 7 days nice beach,swim up bar, decent restaurants. Clean room just need to have R and R time alone. Which hotels in this area are good??

ALLENTOWN
Level Contributor
639 posts
9. Re: What is the best All Inclusive in La Romana

Dreams like the others have said. You can also upgrade to adults-only section if you want a pool with no children. Very clean and very nice resort!!!!!

sig
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,591 posts
36 reviews
10. Re: What is the best All Inclusive in La Romana

In my opinion the best all inclusive is Catalonia Royal La Romana. It is actually adult only, but has a better location than Dreams. The food and drinks are very good. And actually all restaurants are a la carte, which I like it a lot.

Reply to: What is the best All Inclusive in La Romana
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted