We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cameleon Club Room @ Catalonia Gran Dominicus

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Cameleon Club Room @ Catalonia Gran Dominicus

what is Cameleon Club Room mean? Also does this hotel have good food? Not sure if this what we are looking for? Which one should I choose this one or Bahia Principe La Romana Golden Room?

Thanks.

Trois-Rivieres...
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cameleon Club Room @ Catalonia Gran Dominicus

never go to the bahia principe la romana really poor beach go to the catalonia the best after the iberostar

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cameleon Club Room @ Catalonia Gran Dominicus

perfect thank you

Toronto
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cameleon Club Room @ Catalonia Gran Dominicus

Absolutely go to the Catalonia Gran Dominicus -- we loved everything about it! Were there last January as a couple and are now going back in a few weeks with our 6 month, as well as sister, brother-in-law, and their 8 month old. The food is wonderful! The pizza at the wood oven is so good we are dreaming about it. I have the same question about the Chameleon room -- anyone know the answer to that one?

Toronto
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cameleon Club Room @ Catalonia Gran Dominicus

Catalonia Gran Dominicus has amazing food!! We were there Jan. 09 and are going back soon - can't wait! We are craving the pizza at the wood oven. I have the same question about the Chameleon room - anyone??

Edited: 24 February 2010, 16:05
Toronto
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cameleon Club Room @ Catalonia Gran Dominicus

I was wondering about this too, as we just booked this resort for the end of March. I also wondered if there a fitness facility there? We are going with our teenage son, so I am hoping there will be other teens there as it is over the Easter weekend.

Toronto
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cameleon Club Room @ Catalonia Gran Dominicus

After doing a bit of checking, I believe the Cameleon room just refers to the tour operator Nolitours block of rooms.

Toronto
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cameleon Club Room @ Catalonia Gran Dominicus

Yes that makes sense since I noticed on Nolitours site that alot of the resorts they have pacakges for are called "Cameleon".

And yes there is a fitness centre...I didn't use it last year, it is in the front of the resort by the archery and tennis courts, and it was very quiet.

8. Re: Cameleon Club Room @ Catalonia Gran Dominicus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2010, 01:19