We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fun resorts for 18 year olds

Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
fun resorts for 18 year olds

Looking to bring 18 years olds to a 4-5 star resort in punta cana with fun activities.beachfront location preferred .

17 replies to this topic
Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,923 posts
186 reviews
1. Re: fun resorts for 18 year olds

Check Breathless, Chic, Occidental and Bahia Principe Punta Cana .

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13,683 posts
56 reviews
2. Re: fun resorts for 18 year olds

You can download the Palladium App to see if the activities appeal to your kids. They have a ton of stuff including a large athletic field, outdoor parties. Gorgeous beach. It really depends on the kids. You have access to three resorts.

https:/…

St. John's, Canada
Destination Expert
for Newfoundland and Labrador
Level Contributor
4,453 posts
84 reviews
3. Re: fun resorts for 18 year olds

When my two were teens, they had a great time at the Bahia complex. But hubby and I have been to the Palladium, and agree with annoncapecod that the Palladium would be a good choice too.

Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
31 reviews
4. Re: fun resorts for 18 year olds

In most cases an AO really doesn't work if your bringing 18 year olds. You'd be better off at family place.Most AO's really cater to the 20 somethings and over. most are usually couples. People do bring 18 years olds there but from what I've seen usually there part of a wedding party or a large group.

Places that would work would be Palladium resorts or Majestic resorts Colonial or Elegance both of those have better pools then Palladium but more $$. At either of these you can bump up to Club level for AO (18+) and still have both the family and an AO option in the same resort.

If you've visited Mexico things are a bit different in PC. First is in most cases the food is a notch down from Mexico and in PC there's really no central town like Playa Del Carmen once your at the resort other then tours your pretty much there for the week.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,599 posts
17 reviews
5. Re: fun resorts for 18 year olds

Another vote for Palladium. On a great beach and also close to El Cortecito for some off resorts things to do/see.

Long Beach, New York
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: fun resorts for 18 year olds

Majestic Colonial was perfect when I went with a group of friends 2 years ago when I was 19. Fun activities, AMAZING beachfront, and pretty lively main pool bar area where it can get pretty wild. Onsite disco was also a good time. Would recommend this or the elegance and upgrade to the club sections.

murillo
Level Contributor
7,120 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: fun resorts for 18 year olds

Palladium .. or Bahia if you want a huge resort...

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
104 posts
8. Re: fun resorts for 18 year olds

Another vote for Chic or Breathless. Both are great hotels that offer a lot of entertainment and high quality services. The beaches are also very nice.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,599 posts
17 reviews
9. Re: fun resorts for 18 year olds

CHIC and Breathless are fun, lively resorts but not many 18 year old there.

murillo
Level Contributor
7,120 posts
3 reviews
10. Re: fun resorts for 18 year olds

Are you going there to please your 18 year olds... or just so they aren't bored. I agree not Chic or Breathless.

Reply to: fun resorts for 18 year olds
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted