We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Vow renewal ideas

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
27 reviews
Wedding Vow renewal ideas

Hello,

My husband and i are comming to punta cana this year in September, i'd love to renew our wedding vows on the beach. I have emailed our hotel who do offer packages and to be very honest, the packages are too much for what we want. We dont need photographers, cake, meals etc, we just want something very simple so we can repeat what we ten years ago but on the beach this time. we will have 3 guests with us and us two :)

does anyone have any contacts, advice etc

i would be much appreciative :)

thanks

sarah

8 replies to this topic
UK
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
75 reviews
1. Re: Wedding Vow renewal ideas

I can recommend Excellence Punta Cana & Excellence El Carmen, both do wedding vow services which can be tailored to suit your requirements.

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
59 reviews
2. Re: Wedding Vow renewal ideas

Contact punta Cana Mike. He was doing this at one time.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: Wedding Vow renewal ideas

Thank you, i have emailed punta cana mike. as i did read about him xx

thanks again for your replies x

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
104 posts
4. Re: Wedding Vow renewal ideas

Basically all resorts in Punta Cana offer a "renewal of vows" package, usually with different services, one package being a very standard one (which you sometimes receive complimentary if staying a min. number of nights), without photographer and meals. Wedding cake and sparkling wine is (almost) always included as a standard and for dinner they often offer to make a reservation for you and your guest in one of the specialty restaurants :-) Definitely check out the different packages of each hotel.

Youngstown, Ohio
1 post
2 reviews
5. Re: Wedding Vow renewal ideas

How do I get a hold of Punta Cana Mike?

Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,887 posts
186 reviews
6. Re: Wedding Vow renewal ideas

puntacanamike@gmail.com

Phone - 829- 981- 7989

Edited: 14 February 2018, 08:52
Ottawa
Level Contributor
1,228 posts
17 reviews
7. Re: Wedding Vow renewal ideas

You could organize a ceremony yourself. Late afternoon, around 5:00 pm, the beaches are usually more quiet with less foot traffic. You and your husband could stand in front of the ocean, facing each other and repeat your own wows, with your friends standing close by. One of your friends could take a few pictures. You could even play soft music in the background and I'm sure that you could make arrangements to order flowers from the Guest Service.....and you could then all go for supper!

Food for thought!

Christine

murillo
Level Contributor
7,109 posts
3 reviews
8. Re: Wedding Vow renewal ideas

get the bar tender to officiate.. :-)..you could get something at all resorts as mentioned above.

Reply to: Wedding Vow renewal ideas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted