We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who do you book with? VacationExpress?

Seneca, Kansas
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Who do you book with? VacationExpress?

I have just discovered VacationExpress and their prices seem to be $100 to $200 cheaper then Expedia and other booking sites. Has anyone used them and what is your experience. My first time coming to PC and bringing 4 kids 17-24. Usually go to Mexico. Excited.

24 replies to this topic
Port Saint Lucie...
Level Contributor
106 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who do you book with? VacationExpress?

Look for a travel agent , the one we used beat the best online price I could find and threw in some extras ..DM me if you want her name

Heath, Ohio
Level Contributor
56 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who do you book with? VacationExpress?

I have booked with them and Apple vacations with no issues. I’ll often find the resort that I want and then have our local travel agent book with one of them. Some resorts are affiliated with Apple while others are with vacation express. If you take their direct flights, both will use the same charter. The travel agent has been saying vacation express has been more aggressive on their pricing lately. But really depends on the resort you want

Edited: 17 March 2018, 22:46
Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,711 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Who do you book with? VacationExpress?

We had no issues with them. We also use Expedia, Travelocity, Orbtiz, Priceline, Hotwire, Apple Vacation and Cheap Caribbean. We use any of them which gives us the best price.

Port Ewen, New York
Level Contributor
74 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Who do you book with? VacationExpress?

My last 3 trips I have used Orbitz as they have been the cheapest and I have had no issues with them

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
167 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Who do you book with? VacationExpress?

I’ve booked our room through SnapTravel at an incredible price and booked airfare separately through southwest. Prices for hotel were better on SnapTravel than Vacation Express when we were going.

Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,711 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Who do you book with? VacationExpress?

BK, did you find booking separately gave you a better price that booking air and hotel together in a.packake deal.

Kansas
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Who do you book with? VacationExpress?

I have been looking at vacation express. They have a direct flight out of KCI. That alone is a big plus! I haven’t seen anyone on the forum that has used them. I will be going probably in July with my granddaughter. Haven’t booked yet but probably will. Like you can’t wait.

Seneca, Kansas
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Who do you book with? VacationExpress?

We have decided to book with Vacation Express. Looks like they have only been at MCI for a couole months. Cant beat the non stop or prices. Now to decide on wbich hotel.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
167 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Who do you book with? VacationExpress?

Foodman it did for me. I’m a research freak when it comes to vacation booking and will spend hours finding a very good deal. It saved me a couple hundred per person booking sep.

chicago
Level Contributor
2,273 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Who do you book with? VacationExpress?

we have had good luck with apple vacations

Reply to: Who do you book with? VacationExpress?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted