We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
5 posts
Save Topic
Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach

Hey, myself and my BF are going to Dominican in a weeks time staying at Viva Wyndham Dominicus beach in La Romana (Bayahibe) have read some pretty bad reviews re food, toilet blockage etc. and now am quite worried bout staying here as am worried my idyllic carribbean holiday will not be quite so idyllic!!! has any one stayed there recently who can honstly tell me wot its like and maybe give me a few tips they discovered whilst staying there? also whats the weather like out there at the moment - do i need to pack my rain mack??!!

Ta !!

xx

Norwich
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach

I hope your holiday wasnt a disaster, myself and my partner went in June, wrote a review on here, we just got on with it and enjoyed the beach and free alcohol. Let us know if the place had improved!!

2. Re: Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 14:18